Saturday, March 25, 2017

Wifi Pocket in Taipei

To stay connected in Taipei, I booked our wifi pocket through KlookPrice at Klook was at Php 92 per day but if you have discount vouchers (ie. Php 65 off on first Mobile App Booking) or credits you may use it.  


Wifi Pocket case 
Ensure that your pick-up location is correct, depends on your arrival terminal. Ours was at Terminal 1. Upon exit of the arrival door turn right and go straight to United Travel booth. Present your voucher from Klook. They also requested for a credit card and let you signed into a "contract". Pick-up was fast around 5 to 10 minutes, I was fourth in line. 

Upon pick-up they will instruct you on how to connect. The username and password is written at the back of the device. Before leaving the airport, try to connect your device to the wifi. They also gave some contact number which you may call if you encounter problems with your device. Included on the wifi pocket device is the case and a charger. 


During the entire stay in Taiwan, we had no problem with the connection. It is just it takes too long to charge the device. It took more than 6 hours to fully charge it. While on the road, we had to use our powerbank  to charge our device. But for data speed, we got no problem at all. Even on trains, we had internet connection. We can also connect 3 devices at the same time (based on the website: it can connect up to 5). 


At first, I carried the wifi pocket case on my tours. However I find it so heavy, I just brought the device and put it on one of my pouches for protection. But I would recommend you to bring it with the case to ensure that the device is safe (who wants to pay for it).


On our departure, we had to return the device to the same counter where we picked it up. It's a bit long walk from the departure check-in counters to the Unite Traveler booth. The return was fast, they check the inclusion (device and charger) then scanned the bar code then signed the "contract" and gave me my copy, that's it. No customer was in the booth when I returned my device that's why I was attended immediately. 


Overall I am satisfied with the service. From pick-up, use in Taiwan and for return. Hassle-free and worth the price. 



👣

No comments:

Post a Comment