Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Guam 2017

Too busy for the past few months that I was not able to continue my blog in Taipei. I will find time to share my Taiwan travel someday. However I feel like I need to blog first my trip to Guam. 

Welcome banner at the Airport


The Guam trip was the primary reason I wanted to start my blog. While I was planning and researching our Guam trip early this year, I found out that the available online resources and detailed blogs on Guam were very limited. I decided that I will share my experience in my blog for other traveler's future reference.  

Some Useful on Guam:

AB Won Pat International Airport in Guam is 4 hours away from Manila, Philippines. We booked our round trip ticket via Cebu Pacific. Flights of Cebu Pacific from the Philippines is at 4:00 AM arriving at Guam, 10 in the morning (Guam is ahead by 2 hours).  United States (US) Visa is required on entering Guam for Filipino Passport Holders. English is the primary language used in Guam. However, Filipino language is widely spoken due to the number of Filipinos working and residing in Guam. 

See my next entries for detailed Guam experience.


👣


No comments:

Post a Comment